Influencer/Brand Sponsored Content Agreement
Get an attorney-drafted contract template specifically designed for creative campaigns that you can rinse and repeat with collaborations! Whether you are a brand or an influencer, this contract template covers the important decisions about intellectual property rights, timeline, confidentiality, cancellations, and creative control + all the legal stuff to make it legit.
This template includes highlighted fields so that you can customize it to YOUR influencer campaigns. Show that you are professional and competent by setting out clear expectations of how you are going to work together so that the entire campaign process (ideation, photography, promoting, and reporting) can go smooth! This contract can easily slide into your CRM or project management software to make working with you a hassle-free and positive experience for all involved.
- sponsored blog posts
- social media posts
- live video or other live or story-format content campaigns
- content creators
- creative businesses
- product-based businesses who want to do more influencer marketing!
- Contract killer terms
- Schedule changes
- ownership of content/intellectual property
- revisions/editorial control
- compensation (how, and when)
- sponsor/brand representations and homework
- PLUS all the legal hocus-pocus to make it legit!
- Template in an editable Word .doc format with customizable fields/options
- Video screenflow of creative attorney Brittany Ratelle walking you through the template
- .PDF of license, instructions, and our favorite hacks for customizing contract templates
- License to use the template for your business purposes (you can send to an attorney or those you are doing business with, on your team and theirs)
- Joint product collaborations
- Joint licensing deals
- Large multi-year campaigns with complicated renewals/goals
Jurisdiction: This template adheres to the US principles of contract law and is designed for those doing business in the United States. While similar principles may apply in your jurisdiction, please consult with a local attorney.
Disclaimer: The template includes instructions to customize the form for your particular business and creative needs. While this is an attorney-drafted document, the online landscape changes quickly and decisively and nothing in this transaction or document establishes an attorney-client relationship. If you have questions about the template and whether it fits your specific vision, operations or strategy -- please contact an attorney who practices in this area. Brittany Ratelle, LLC is NOT a law firm and cannot offer you legal advice in applying this document to your particular fact-situation. The information offered on CreativeContracts.co or BrittanyRatelle.com should be considered informational only and is NOT LEGAL ADVICE.