Model Release Bundle for Photography/Videography
Are you using people who are ridiculously good-looking in your creative content?
Then make sure you have the RIGHT to use their lovely mug!
Download this model release template for creative entrepreneurs and be ready to get your professional photography business moving forward while covering all your ASSETS...okay??
Within minutes, you can download this editable Word document, personalize to your business, and have it uploaded to a free e-sign service like Hellosign or Docusign, or integrated it into your client management system like Dubsado, 17 Hats, or Honeybook.
BAM -- you are ready for the BIG LEAGUES!!
This template is perfect for:
- event planners
- Stop-motion photographer
- Graphic designer
- ANY photography that may be used in a commercial setting to promote ANYTHING (even a nonprofit) that identifies people (shots from behind all the people are probably fine -- but if you can tell who it is -- you need a release. )
- Bepoke-Artisan-firewood-stylist…. or literally any of the BAJILLION new job titles the Internet is facilitating every day.)
- all the legal language you need to use models in your content
- terms for minors (models under 18)
- limited release for models who will only grant limited license/rights to their likeness
- full commercial release (default) for editorial and commercial work
- PLUS all of the boring legal mumbo-jumbo that turns this into a real bonafide contract you can feel proud of putting YOUR business name on.
- Template in an editable Word .doc format with customizable fields/options
- 3-page instruction PDF on how to use the template and customize it to YOUR business
- License to use the template for your business purposes (you can send to an attorney, your models, or those you are doing business with, on your team and theirs).
Not a good fit if:
- If your model requires some more complex compensation/rights arrangement better suited for a custom contract (reach out to my law firm at brittanyratelle.com for working one-on-one with me!)
Jurisdiction: This template adheres to the US principles of contract law and is designed for those doing business in the United States. While similar principles may apply in your jurisdiction, please consult with a local attorney. Please consult with a local attorney if you have any business-specific questions.
Disclaimer: The template includes instructions to customize the form for your particular business and creative needs. While this is an attorney-drafted document, the online landscape changes quickly and decisively and nothing in this transaction or document establishes an attorney-client relationship. If you have questions about the contract terms and whether it fits your specific vision, operations or strategy -- please contact an attorney who practices in this area in your jurisdiction. This template is sold by Brittany Ratelle, LLC which is NOT a law firm and cannot offer you legal advice in applying this document to your particular fact situation. The information offered on CreativeContracts.co or BrittanyRatelle.com should be considered informational only and is NOT LEGAL ADVICE.
Authorized Use: This template is for your individual use only. You may reuse this form as many times as you need for your business transactions, or in multiple brands or businesses as long as it is owned and controlled by the same purchaser. Brittany Ratelle LLC grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable right to use the template in your business or personal affairs. You can send it to whoever you are doing business with for their signature (including their support staff), and you can send it to an attorney to review or edit.
Prohibited Use: You may not license, sublicense, sell, resell, transfer, assign, distribute, or make this document available to a third party, other than the people listed above. You may not upload this document to a website, email it to someone, or otherwise share it publicly.