DO NOT be afraid of the GDPR! But also don't rely on your hosting platform or web developer to CYA legally where you business baby is concerned. This is YOUR business -- make sure it is protected the way it should be!
Within one hour you will be ready to get your website completely legally legit!
- e-commerce sites
- online course instructors
- graphic designers
- other creative-service-based businesses
- event planners
- Policy towards data collection from children/minors
- What data you collect
- What you do with i
- Who else had access to the data you collect
- Outlines GDPR rights for EU visitors
- DMCA compliance and disclosures
- Policy towards data/content that is uploaded/shared through site through community features like enabled comments, forums, or reviews
- How privacy is handled in the partial or whole sale of your business
- PLUS all the legal hocus-pocus to make it legit
- Template in an editable Word .doc format with customizable fields/options
- Video screenflow of creative attorney Brittany Ratelle walking you through the template
- .PDF of license, instructions, and our favorite hacks for customizing contract templates
- License to use the template for your business purposes (you can send to an attorney or those you are doing business with, on your team and theirs).
- a good fit for everyone unless you are processing a whole bunch of personal data from people -- in which case you are not a small business and you likely have a whole fleet of attorneys working on this issue!
Jurisdiction: This template adheres to the US principles of contract law and is designed for those doing business in the United States. While similar principles may apply in your jurisdiction, please consult with a local attorney.
Disclaimer: The template includes instructions to customize the form for your particular business and creative needs. While this is an attorney-drafted document, the online landscape changes quickly and decisively and nothing in this transaction or document establishes an attorney-client relationship. If you have questions about the template and whether it fits your specific vision, operations or strategy -- please contact an attorney who practices in this area. Brittany Ratelle, LLC is NOT a law firm and cannot offer you legal advice in applying this document to your particular fact-situation. The information offered on CreativeContracts.co or BrittanyRatelle.com should be considered informational only and is NOT LEGAL ADVICE.