Podcast Guest Release Template
A short and sweet podcast guest release that gets all the rights you need for your podcast interview and is as smooth as a public radio host's fundraiser voice.
Download this podcast guest release template for podcasters so that you can keep providing amazing audio content to your listeners while covering all your ASSETS...okay??!
Within minutes, you can download this editable Word document, personalize to your business, and have it uploaded to a free e-sign service like Hellosign, Jotform or Docusign, or integrated it into your client management system like Dubsado, 17 Hats, or Honeybook.
BAM -- plug that Yeti mic in and get ready to rumble.....
This template is perfect for:
- podcast managers
- event hosts
- online educators
- or any other content creator who is using audio or video of someone else in your content and you need to have those rights CLEARED (like yesterday...)
- Bepoke-Artisan-firewood-stylist…. or literally any of the BAJILLION new job titles the Internet is facilitating every day.)
- all the legal language you need to use someone's audio/video in your content
- independent contractor status
- shutdowns the rights of guest to review/edit footage
- right to use headshot/bio to promote the podcast appearance
- PLUS all of the boring legal mumbo-jumbo that turns this into a real bonafide contract you can feel proud of putting YOUR business name on.
- Template in an editable Word .doc format with customizable fields/options
- 3-page instruction PDF on how to use the template and customize it to YOUR business
- License to use the template for your business purposes (you can send to an attorney, your guests, your VA, your podcast manager, or those you are doing business with, on your team and theirs).
Not a good fit if:
- your guest ants a custom rights arrangement in exchange for their appearance (only want to license their rights to you) -- or has a more complicated affiliate/partnership relationship set up
Jurisdiction: This template adheres to the US principles of contract law and is designed for those doing business in the United States. While similar principles may apply in your jurisdiction, please consult with a local attorney. Please consult with a local attorney if you have any business-specific questions.
Disclaimer: The template includes instructions to customize the form for your particular business and creative needs. While this is an attorney-drafted document, the online landscape changes quickly and decisively and nothing in this transaction or document establishes an attorney-client relationship. If you have questions about the contract terms and whether it fits your specific vision, operations or strategy -- please contact an attorney who practices in this area in your jurisdiction. This template is sold by Brittany Ratelle, LLC which is NOT a law firm and cannot offer you legal advice in applying this document to your particular fact situation. The information offered on CreativeContracts.co or BrittanyRatelle.com should be considered informational only and is NOT LEGAL ADVICE.
Authorized Use: This template is for your individual use only. You may reuse this form as many times as you need for your business transactions, or in multiple brands or businesses as long as it is owned and controlled by the same purchaser. Brittany Ratelle LLC grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable right to use the template in your business or personal affairs. You can send it to whoever you are doing business with for their signature (including their support staff), and you can send it to an attorney to review or edit.
Prohibited Use: You may not license, sublicense, sell, resell, transfer, assign, distribute, or make this document available to a third party, other than the people listed above. You may not upload this document to a website, email it to someone, or otherwise share it publicly.