Podcast Sponsorship Agreement Template
Are you ready to monetize your podcast? Have you gotten a "yes" back from a pitch or a media kit email and now wonder -- what next??
We've GOT you covered!
This Podcast Sponsorship Agreement will help you outline the responsibilities and expectations when working with a sponsor to monetize your podcast. Regardless of what kinds of ads, deliverables, giveaways, or other services you are providing for a brand, this agreement will fairly protect both parties and make sure you are both on the same page (literally!).
This template is perfect for anyone who is or who wants to monetize their podcast and wants to have a professional, clear, and concise agreement outlining how they will be working with a sponsor.
This agreement contains clauses covering:
- Sponsorship Benefits/deliverables
- Details for the length, frequency and timing of ads
- Any sponsored content or ad on other supporting channels/media
- Giveaway details
- Campaign length
- Product obligations for sponsor (including timing)
- Independent contractor status
- Intellectual property protection for both parties
- Optional Licensing language for deliverables/sponsored content
- Termination and cancellation
- Force majeure clause
- Plus ALL the legal "schtuff" to protect YOU
- Pitch a brand/company and include some stats, testimonials from other clients in a similar space, and/or provide media kit
- Discuss the nature of campaign (length, deliverables, price, if sponsor will be coming up with content/ideas, or if podcast will). Include guest appearance or other giveaway/product tie-in or affiliate relationship? Close by telling the client you will send over the agreement.
- Customize this agreement to fit what you have worked out with the company to fill in all of the gaps and get everyone on the same page. (send over for e-signatures to make it easy, use hellosign, dubsado, pandadocs, etc.)
- Deliver a successful campaign for both of you!
- Template in an editable Word .doc format with customizable fields/options
- .PDF instructions, and our favorite hacks for customizing contract templates
- License to use the template for your business purposes (you can send to a client, attorney or those you are doing business with, on your team and theirs).
Jurisdiction: This template adheres to the US principles of contract law and is designed for those doing business in the United States. While similar principles may apply in your jurisdiction, please consult with a local attorney. Some provisions may not be applicable in your state, particularly with regards to law of publicity. Please consult with a local attorney if you have any business-specific questions.
Disclaimer: The template includes instructions to customize the form for your particular business and creative needs. While this is an attorney-drafted document, the online landscape changes quickly and decisively and nothing in this transaction or document establishes an attorney-client relationship. If you have questions about the contract terms and whether it fits your specific vision, operations or strategy -- please contact an attorney who practices in this area in your jurisdiction. This template is sold by Brittany Ratelle, LLC is , which is NOT a law firm and cannot offer you legal advice in applying this document to your particular fact situation. The information offered on CreativeContracts.co or BrittanyRatelle.com should be considered informational only and is NOT LEGAL ADVICE.